EDM 310 Class Blog

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Blog assignment # 12




Today we are given the assignment to make a blog post assignment like  Dr. Strange would create for his students. As I have sat here and thought about what I could do, I am reminded of all the past post and projects we have done. I would say they have all been beneficial for me, but to say the least I have been challenged. One of the biggest issues for me is my organizational skills. We all know as college students, we lose track of time, instructions, and thoughts quite often. So I started browsing the internet for ways to better organize my stuff. I came across this website called, " Remember The Milk". It is a really neat organization tool that is free to use. It allows you to make assignments, rate the priority, and categorize the assignment. The Sight also allows you to share with contacts, access from your phone, collaborate,and manage task from anywhere! I believe this will be very beneficial to you as it is to me too. I hope you like it.


Instructions
  1.Go to: http://www.rememberthemilk.com/
2. Create a profile and browse around to get use to the site.
3.  Add some assignments from classes or even a grocery list if you like ( this is to help you organize your life!).
4. Use often!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Courtney,

    You have a great idea for a blog assignment. It is always nice to get help with organization. We are future teachers and the best teachers I know are very organized. Thank you for being helpful.
    Keep up the nice work.Thank you for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,

    I like this tool, but you need to be more specific about how this applies to the class. How can we monitor this assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Courtney,

    I think your suggestion of using Remember the Milk is a great one for staying organized in general. The site seems like it would be very helpful in many different aspects, especially once we are in our own classrooms and need to remember to grade certain things certain nights, or that there is a faculty meeting on a specific afternoon.

    ReplyDelete