EDM 310 Class Blog

Sunday, September 11, 2011

C4T Assignment Summary

 My Summary

For my first C4T assignment in EDM310, I was assigned the blog, Dianne's Digital Discoveries. This blog was very interesting to read and to comment on. The first post I commented on was titled "911 Rise: Reconnect & Remember - Discovery Education ". It is about the tenth anniversary of the September 11 attacks. The goal of the post was to educate and teach today's students about the events that took place on that day. The link was to show student's the American's most impacted of that day. I commented by saying what I was doing that day and where I was. The second post I commented on was titled " What's you learning style? Edutopia " . This post was about learning styles of people. It contained a quiz that let you see what style of learning you had. I took the quiz and I found out That I had a naturalistic learning style. It made me realize that everybody has a unique learning style. It would really be nice if teachers would test students to see every learning style in the class, and change the curriculum to meet the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment